- *Please be aware that tours of HAKUTSURU GINZA STYLE and the Hakutsuru Ginza Sky Farmstead are not available to the general public. /li>
- *Media representatives wishing to tour the facility should address inquiries to Mr. Nishida at the Public Relations Office, General Affairs and Personnel Division, Hakutsuru Sake Brewing (Tel. 078-822-8901).
To receive the latest seminar information, please inquire by e-mail via the following link.
For rooftop greening and dietary education...We are growing rice on the rooftop of our building in Ginza. The Hakutsuru Ginza Sky Farmstead Project, started in 2007.
For details, please proceed from here.
*Available in Japanese only.
HAKUTSURU GINZA STYLE
Hakutsuru Bldg. 7F
5-12-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- -1 min. walk from Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and the Toei Asakusa Line (exit A1)
- -5 min. walk from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Marunouchi Line
- -10 min. walk from JR Yurakucho Station